THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE A PART OF SING SONG LEADERSHIP
1. LEADERSHIP TEAM
The Leadership Team, made up of 20-30 student volunteers, is the behind-the-scenes team that makes Sing Song happen each year.
Key responsibilities include advertising, merchandise/ticket sales, talent recruiting,
event management, and coordinating performance logistics.
- Bi-monthy meetings (Fall/Spring)
- Weekly tasks during the weeks leading up
to Sing Song (Spring)
- Nightly responsibilities during Sing Song
show week (Spring)
2. STUDENT DIRECTORS
Four students will be chosen to manage the Leadership Team and have additional leadership responsibilities throughout the year.
Student Directors are paid a stipend of $1,000 for their work over the Fall and Spring semester.
- Weekly meetings and assignments (Fall/Spring)
- Manage major Sing Song events, interviews,
and auditions (Fall/Spring)
- Overseeing a team during Sing Song show week (Spring)
If you are interested in interviewing for either the Leadership Team or to be a Student Director,
Contact Nick Tatum, Director of Student Productions, at if you have further questions.