THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE A PART OF THE SING SONG LEADERSHIP TEAM
1. LEADERSHIP TEAM
The Leadership Team, made up of 20-30 student volunteers, is the behind-the-scenes team that makes Sing Song happen each year.
Key responsibilities include advertising, merchandise and ticket sales, talent recruiting, event management, and coordinating performance logistics.
- Bi-monthly meetings (Fall/Spring)
- Weekly Tasks during the weeks leading up to Sing Song (Spring)
- Nightly responsibilities during Sing Song Show Week
2. STUDENT DIRECTORS
Four or Five students will be chosen to manage the Leadership Team and have additional leadership responsibilities throughout the year.
Student Directors are paid a stipend of $1,000 for their work over the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Weekly meetings and assignments (Fall/Spring)
- Manage major Sing Song events, interviews, and auditions (Fall/Spring)
- Overseeing a team during Sing Song Show Week
If you are interested in interviewing for the Leadership Team or to be a Student Director,
Contact Courtney McGaha, Manager of Student Productions, at email@example.com if you have further questions.