THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE A PART OF THE SING SONG LEADERSHIP TEAM
1. STUDENT DIRECTORS
Four or Five students will be chosen to manage the Leadership Team and have additional leadership responsibilities throughout the year.
Student Directors are paid a stipend of $1,000 for their work over the Fall and Spring Semesters.
You must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student to be eligible to interview.
- Weekly meetings and assignments (Fall/Spring)
- Manage major Sing Song events, interviews, and auditions (Fall/Spring)
- Overseeing a team during Sing Song Show Week
STUDENT DIRECTORS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN FOR 2023
2. LEADERSHIP TEAM
The Leadership Team, made up of 20-30 student volunteers, is the behind-the-scenes team that makes Sing Song happen each year.
Key responsibilities include advertising, merchandise and ticket sales, talent recruiting, event management, and coordinating performance logistics.
All students are eligible!
- Bi-monthly meetings
- Weekly Tasks leading up to Sing Song
- Nightly responsibilities during Show Week